Following Jesus: Finding Our Way Home in an Age of Anxiety
Nov 27 to Nov 30: Welcome and Introductions
Forward by Richard Rohr, OFM p. 7-10
Editor’s Note by Gabrielle Earnshaw, p. 135-136
Dec 1 to Dec 7: Following Jesus – Introduction, Chapter 1, and Chapter 2
Dec 8 to Dec 14: Following Jesus – Chapter 3 and Chapter 4
Dec 15 to Dec 21: Following Jesus – Chapter 5 and Chapter 6
Dec 22 to Dec 28: Following Jesus – Review, Reflect, and Respond
How to Submit and Reply to Comments
- Make sure you are commenting on the most recent post. If you are unsure, click on the “Home” tab on the left-hand side of the black bar below the photo. When the page reloads, the current post will be at the top and immediately below the black bar.
- At the bottom of the current post you will see ##Comments in small text. That is the link to the comments. Click on that link and then you will be able to read all the comments that have been submitted.
- You may “reply” to any comment or submit a new comment of your own.
- To submit a New Comment, scroll all the way to the bottom of comments submitted by others. There you will see a Comment box where you can add a New Comment.
- To reply to an individual comment, click on the underlined word “Reply” immediately below the comment. This will open a new comment box where you can Reply to that comment.
- Please note that when comments are submitted they are held for moderation so it may be several hours before you see your comment posted.