June 10th to Jun 13th: Welcome and Introductions – No reading
Week of June 14th: Introduction & Chapter 1: The Collapse, November 1983
Week of June 21st: Chapter 2: Intellectual Antecedents
Week of June 28th: Chapter 3: The Writing Process
Week of July 5th: Chapter 4: Response to The Return of the Prodigal Son
and Chapter 5: Living the Painting
Week of July 12th: Chapter 6: The Enduring Power of The Return of
the Prodigal Son
How to Submit and Reply to Comments
- Make sure you are commenting on the most recent post. If you are unsure, click on the “Home” tab on the left-hand side of the black bar below the photo. When the page reloads, the current post will be at the top and immediately below the black bar.
- At the bottom of the current post you will see ##Comments in small text. That is the link to the comments. Click on that link and then you will be able to read all the comments that have been submitted.
- You may “reply” to any comment or submit a new comment of your own.
- To submit a New Comment, scroll all the way to the bottom of comments submitted by others. There you will see a Comment box where you can add a New Comment.
- To reply to an individual comment, click on the underlined word “Reply” immediately below the comment. This will open a new comment box where you can Reply to that comment.
- Please note that when comments are submitted they are held for moderation so it may be several hours before you see your comment posted.