|Nov 25 to 28||Welcome and Introductions||No Reading|
|Nov 29 to |
|Prologue & |
Being the Beloved
|11 to 39|
|Dec 06 to 12||Becoming the Beloved |
Enfleshing the Truth
|43 to 83|
|Dec 13 to 19||Becoming the Beloved|
|85 to 125|
|Dec 20 to 26||Living as the Beloved|
|127 to 149|
How to Submit and Reply to Comments
- Make sure you are commenting on the most recent post. If you are unsure, click on the “Home” tab on the left-hand side of the black bar below the photo. When the page reloads, the current post will be at the top and immediately below the black bar.
- At the bottom of the current post you will see ##Comments in small text. That is the link to the comments. Click on that link and then you will be able to read all the comments that have been submitted.
- You may “reply” to any comment or submit a new comment of your own.
- To submit a New Comment, scroll all the way to the bottom of comments submitted by others. There you will see a Comment box where you can add a New Comment.
- To reply to an individual comment, click on the underlined word “Reply” immediately below the comment. This will open a new comment box where you can Reply to that comment.
- Please note that when comments are submitted they are held for moderation so it may be several hours before you see your comment posted.