Ash Wednesday, Feb. 26th to Feb. 29: Welcome and Introductions; No reading
Lent Week 1 – March 1st to March 7th: The Story of Two Sons and Their Father
Prologue: Encounter With a Painting
Introduction: The Younger Son, the Elder Son, and the Father
Lent Week 2 – March 8th to March 14th: Part I: The Younger Son
Lent Week 3 – March 15th to March 21st: Part II: The Elder Son
Lent Week 4 – March 22nd to March 28th:Part III: The Father
Lent Week 5 – March 29th to April 4th: Conclusion: Becoming the Father and Epilogue: Living the Painting
Holy Week – April 5th to April 11th: Final Thoughts: Review the entire book
How to Submit and Reply to Comments
- Make sure you are commenting on the most recent post. If you are unsure, click on the “Home” tab on the left-hand side of the black bar below the photo. When the page reloads, the current post will be at the top and immediately below the black bar.
- At the bottom of the current post you will see ##Comments in small text. That is the link to the comments. Click on that link and then you will be able to read all the comments that have been submitted.
- You may “reply” to any comment or submit a new comment of your own.
- To submit a New Comment, scroll all the way to the bottom of comments submitted by others. There you will see a Comment box where you can add a New Comment.
- To reply to an individual comment, click on the underlined word “Reply” immediately below the comment. This will open a new comment box where you can Reply to that comment.
- Please note that when comments are submitted they are held for moderation so it may be several hours before you see your comment posted.