|March 2nd to March 5th||Preface, p. vii-viii|
|March 6th to March 12th||Letter I – Jesus: The Heart of Our Existence & |
Letter II – Jesus: The God Who Sets Us Free
|March 13th to March 19th||Letter III – Jesus: The Compassionate God,|
|March 20th to March 26th||Letter IV – Jesus: The Descending God|
|March 27th to April 2nd||Letter V – Jesus: The Loving God|
|April 3rd to April 9th||Letter VI: Jesus: The Hidden God|
|April 10th to April 16th||Letter VII – Listening to Jesus|
How to Submit and Reply to Comments
- Make sure you are commenting on the most recent post. If you are unsure, click on the “Home” tab on the left-hand side of the black bar below the photo. When the page reloads, the current post will be at the top and immediately below the black bar.
- At the bottom of the current post you will see ##Comments in small text. That is the link to the comments. Click on that link and then you will be able to read all the comments that have been submitted.
- You may “reply” to any comment or submit a new comment of your own.
- To submit a New Comment, scroll all the way to the bottom of comments submitted by others. There you will see a Comment box where you can add a New Comment.
- To reply to an individual comment, click on the underlined word “Reply” immediately below the comment. This will open a new comment box where you can Reply to that comment.
Please note that when comments are submitted they are held for moderation so it may be several hours before you see your comment posted.